Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bikini Tease and Denial Video just released!


This is a custom order video that I have decided to share. The name Alex will be used throughout. Want your own custom video? Email me at lacyluck@ymail.com

The order: I am going to pose in a tiny bikini and tease the hell out of you. I'll show a peep of nipple, I'll show a little ass, but I'll never let you see everything. I'll tease you until you are on your knees and then never let you get off.

Lacy Luck, LacyLuck, busty, big boobs, dd, bikini, tease, denial, orgasm denial, female domination, chastity, topless, booty
Category Tease & Denial Media Format M4V
File size 107 MB Bit Rate 1400 Kbs
Media Playtime 10:11

Video Price $10.99


Get it at any of my clip stores:
MyGirlFund, Clips4Sale, Kinkbomb, Clipvia or on MyFreeCams for 220 Tokens.
In addition to any of the above links, you can always purchase my videos directly thru me with any of my usual accepted payment forms. Email me at lacyluck@ymail.com to buy directly.

XOXO
-Lacy Luck

Click here to see all the sites where my videos are hosted

2 comments:

  1. Help me. I am so horny about lacy luck.! I can't stop wanking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. You need more videos to wank to.

    ReplyDelete