Saturday, March 24, 2012

So busy!!! What's on the agenda...

Friday nights are my MyFreeCams night, and I just got off shift. Its almost 3am so this will be a very quick update.

On the to-do list is

-A ton of owed videos
I'll sort through the list during waking hours tomorrow and see how many there are to go, and how many I need to send out. Some are done, they just need to be compressed and uploaded.

-Vacation Blog
I want to share vacation pics with you guys!

-SXSW Blog
I'm sure you'd like to know where I disappeared to after my vacation week! SXSW!!! It's a week long music, interactive(computer geek stuff) and film festival.

So that's where I have been, and now I'm ready to get back to business as usual.

Thank you guys for being so patient with me. I do know who to thank for this fabulous life I live and its all of you guys who buy my vids and cam with me! I appreciate each and every one of you, and hate it when I get behind. Never worry though, I'm not going anywhere!

XOXO
-Lacy Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment