Friday, September 18, 2015

If you are waiting on an email response from me...

Be sure to check your spam box, especially if you are waiting to receive a custom order video.  I send a lot of links out for video downloads so my email sometimes gets erroneously flagged as spam.  If you ordered a custom a long time ago, message me, it probably got crossed in the spam box.  I know I am trying to get a couple videos out for pre-move orders and can't get a hold of a couple of you guys...

Also if you emailed me about ordering a custom, it's taking a minute to reply to everyone. My requests got a bit backlogged when I was out for a month moving.  I'm still working on replying to all requests for orders, but I can't agree to all the videos in the same week. I usually reply and agree to a few per week so I don't get overloaded.  I will get to you ASAP just be patient.

XOXOXO


1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to lose fat then you have to jump on this totally brand new custom keto plan.

    To design this keto diet, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks united to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, convenient, economically-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their first launch in 2019, 1000's of people have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a great keto plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete