Friday, June 17, 2016

Update!

Hi Fappers! 

I haven't used this blog in ages but I have more words than I can fit into a tweet right now.

Its that annoying time of year again when the lease is up and I have to get a move on. UGH. Moving. Hate. 

I'll be moving next month, which means I'll be extra busy in the upcoming weeks. As if I'm not already busy as fuck all the time already! ;)

For that reason I am not going to take any new custom orders until I am settled in the new place. I just know I would not be able to get them done in any reasonable amount of time. 

I will continue working on the handful of custom orders I have outstanding at the moment. They should all be out next week. 

I will be keeping the clip sites updated regularly, so don't forget to keep checking in on my stores!

XOXOXO

Sorry my hands are tied. I simply can't take another custom now!

Don't be a big baby about it!

Didn't mean to burst your bubble.









Ok, that's enough....

Bye






3 comments:

  1. You know you have all my cheers to you. Good luck with the move! And do your best with all the pending customs, like always. I'll continue following your movements by twitter, as usual (and waiting my custom, of course).
    Love!

    ReplyDelete