Saturday, April 7, 2012

I am camming tonight on Skype and MyGirlFund

I am doing some cam tonight as well as some videos. If you see my yahoo online, I'm still camming. Send a message on yahoo or MGF to set up your show. If I don't reply to a chat right away, its because I am shooting or in a show. Give me 10-15 minutes and I will get back to you.




-Payoneer is the strongly preferred pay method for today. It's easy to pay this way, and I get to keep all the proceeds. You do not need to set up an account or anything. Just grab that MC or Visa, Click here to visit the site, on the right hand corner click 'Load Money to Card,' 'By email address' Enter: lacyluck@ymail.com Easy! Payment via MyGirlFund or Amazon Gift Cards is also ok. For Amazon Gift Cards: Send to my email address at lacyluck@ymail.com:


I do not take paypal.
Some other options for payment are here.

Cam rates are $35 for 10 min, $50 for 15, $65 for 20, or $90 for 30. They do not go lower than these quoted rates so don't try to negotiate. During busy hours, I only take shows that start at the $50 price.

XOXO

-Lacy Luck

2 comments:

  1. who know who has a good cam show http://envysplayroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Envy... If you were any good you wouldn't have to spam the sites of other, more successful cam girls because you'd actually have your own customers.

    ReplyDelete