Thursday, June 21, 2012

Back to Work!

Well, its pretty clear that I get absolutely nothing done when I have guests over. Sorry folks, my bad!!! I've had guests(my hot sister and a Russian model) at my place since I got back from my Bahamas trip so not a whole lot has been accomplished. As of today, everyone is out so its back to work full time!! (I can hardly call this 'work' haha, what I do is too fun, but you know what I mean!)

This is good news for everyone who gets my custom videos and everyone who buys my general videos in the clips stores. I've still got a few videos to finish and upload from before I left!!! And starting today I'll resume shooting, so this means custom orders are moving again AND my clips sites will be getting lots of new material. New custom video orders are on hold for now, until I get caught up on the orders that are already out. In the meantime, feel free to email me about new orders(lacyluck@ymail.com) but expect some delay before I can get back to you.

Here's a pic from one vid I just finished. Its the Godzilla fight video that I've been so stoked about. I'll provide linkage in the next blog when its ready for the clip sites.


As for live cam, I'll be doing a limited number of shows this week. My regulars get first dibs but go ahead and message me about shows if you see me online on Skype, yahoo or Niteflirt.

4 comments:

  1. this will be the greatest video ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I totally agree! The blooper version is out already on Kinkbomb: http://www.kinkbomb.com/Gawdzilla-vs-Lacy-Luck-Blooper-Version.html

    ReplyDelete