Sunday, July 24, 2011

Barbados Vacation Pics...

Here are just a few pics from my wonderful vacation in Barbados...

This is the view as you walk outside the doors of our villa:


My mango and Mount Gay rum, which is what I had at a beachside restaurant every day. Nothing like yummy frozen drinks in paradise!


A view of the beach right outside our door....
Another...

The water is so clear and so many shades of blue. Its really impossible to take a bad photo when every place you see is like a postcard!

This next one was an oops, but I don't hate it!



A better pic of me in my bikini...



Me posing in front of a cliff overlooking the ocean....



There are so many more pics I'd love to share, but of course I can't post any with my girl friends in them. Ha, this was an all girls trip, 4 hot girls in paradise.... You know we had fun and got a little naughty! I am still so stoked over this trip, but I'm already planning the next excursion. I'd love to hear your recommendations:)

XOXO
-Lacy Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment