Saturday, June 2, 2012

New Video: Sexy Secretary Legs



Sexy Secretary Legs $6

This is a custom order video that is sharable for everyone. No names are used. Want your own custom video? Email me at lacyluck@ymail.com

The order:

I am interested in a 5 minute clip or so of you in a sexy secretary outfit (short black skirt, tan nylons/hose, 5" or 6" black patent heels, button down shirt) doing some shoeplay/dangling and a little leg tease. Toward the end you would unbutton your shirt revealing your beautiful breasts.

*Includes a seduction tease to get that ogling boss to give me a raise.

Lacy Luck, LacyLuck, big boobs, nylons, pantyhose, topless, findom, femdom, financial domination, tease, worship, secretary, foot, feet, hose, legs, high heels

Media Playtime 5:26

Where to download(Choose one):

Clips4Sale, Kinkbomb, MyGirlFund,MyFreeCams(120 Tokens).
or
ExtraLunchMoney (Sign Up Here).

You could also use Payoneer to get ANY of my videos directly through me(That way I get 100% of the $$). Email me to pay directly at lacyluck@ymail.com

More video blog posts you may enjoy:
Hot Pink Bikini Brat
Little Lacy Lingerie Striptease

Find links to all of my videos and clip sites here.

XOXO

-Lacy Luck

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lacy Luck,
    you look so sexy as a sexy secretary. you look so hot. I feel so horny about you. I need to wank off about you again.

    ReplyDelete