Sunday, July 3, 2011

Foot Fetish Video Combo Now Available

$20 Pretty Toe Nails & Pretty Feet Video
Description: I talk to you while painting my pretty toes pink. Lots of focus on bare toes and soles. (9 min)
$ Pretty Feet Video (Package deal)
Description: My feet in and out of heels. Lots of attention to the soles and toes. I have blue nail polish in this one. (3 min)
Buy it via Niteflirt here:


Other order options:

-Pay by tokens on MFC. Send tokens to my profile here: Lacy Luck on MFC. As a bonus, if you send tokens while I am offline you get access to my Offline Tipper private gallery. Be sure to check your math when converting tokens to dollar amounts. 1 token = $.05

-Pay via contribution on MGF if you are a member there. Send $$ to my profile and specify in the message box which video(s) you'd like to see: MyGirlFund.

-Pay by gift cards on my Instant Wishlist. This is a list of gift cards that can be sent instantly online: Instant E-Gift Cards Send gift in the amount agreed upon. Amazon Gift cards are preferred, message me for the sending email:


-The slow way... Pay with tangible items from my wishlist. I will make the exchange after the item arrives in the mail. Be sure to send a note of what you would like in exchange for the gift. If you would like to see me in a certain outfit or with any particular props, this is a great way to send me those items at the same time. Choose items from this list: SpoilMe

XOXO

-Lacy Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment