Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm home!

Check out my tan from my vacation!


So my big plan of shooting a bunch of videos so that I could upload from my location in the Bahamas didn't work out so well. The internet there is not nearly as fast as what I have here at home. I did get a few custom orders sent out, but with each upload taking an hour or more, I couldn't sit around missing the beach to wait for all of them. Some of you have already heard from me since I got back, the rest of you hold tight. I'll be uploading more videos everyday for the next few days so most every one will have their custom orders over the weekend.

Those of you who have emailed me about New Custom Order Ideas, please give me some extra time to get back to you. I'm going to take care of outstanding orders before I take on new ones. In the meantime, find more info about my custom videos here.

As for live cam, I'm not going to have much time to go live until Monday or so. Be sure to follow my twitter or check this blog for alerts on when is the next time to catch me live. For more info on my cam shows, check here.

XOXO

-Lacy Luck

1 comment: