Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Is it so terrible to have a money fetish?


I LOOOOOVE cash. I love this career choice because the money is great and I am in full control.

Yaaaaay cold hard cash!


People talk about gold-digging like its such a bad thing. BUT, in my experience as an exotic dancer and cam girl I have to say that the men who are the most generous with their money are also the kindest and most pleasant to be around. And when I say this, I mean aside from the champagne rooms, gifts from Tiffany's and hefty tips, the big spenders 99% of the time are the best guys personality-wise.


So then so what if riches become a desirable trait? Who wants to deal with someone broke and miserable anyway. Not to mention, what on earth would a woman do with a man who makes less? Pay his rent? Pay for dinners. No thanks!!!


Of course I'll go for the sugar daddy who spoils me. It would be stupid not to.

So, pony up boys. Try harder. Make something of yourself!!


Yay Cash! So there it is, that FAQ of what MY fetish is. I jill-off to fantasies of expensive clothes and paid off condos. There it is.

-XOXO
Lacy Luck

1 comment:

  1. HOT CAM MODELS WANTED!
    MAKE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A JASMIN MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete