Thursday, August 2, 2012

Where have I been??? / Status Update

If you've been paying attention, you've noticed that I didn't log in much or add any new videos for quite some time. I was given the opportunity to do some travelling, so that's where I've been. Over the last few months I visited the Bahamas twice, and also hit up Ft Lauderdale and West Palm Beach.

Some fun vacation pics:

In the Bahamas:
I had so many ocean adventures, I got to visit a new beach everyday.






Florida Trip:
This was fabulous, I got absolutely spoiled on room service and spa treatments!





I am now home, and set to cam/video full time for the next 2 and half weeks until the next trip. At this time I am still working on orders that were placed before my whirlwind vacationing started, so I am not taking new orders until those are done. Once I'm caught up, I will be taking new orders, but only a couple at a time so I don't get so backlogged. Feel free to keep sending me your requests, I will get to them in time.

This week, I am focusing on cam shows. I've been gone quite a while and live cam quickly re-fills my coffers! After the weekend I'll be focusing more on getting those videos out. Stay tuned!




3 comments:

  1. Wooow... what an amazing trip!! So jealous!!
    And so jealous of the sea-stars... :p

    So nice to know you enjoyed that time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quim, you are the chillest, most understanding dude ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... thanks Lacy. Your nice words make me happy.
    :*

    ReplyDelete