Saturday, May 14, 2011

MyFreeCams ideas...

I’d like to add some options to my profile on MyFreeCams. In particular, I’m going to add a “Things you can get with your tokens” section. I would love to hear any ideas or suggestions!!!

So far I am going to add

* a streamlined list of my videos available for purchase
* more private access photo galleries with descriptions
* fan items to buy for tokens. Things like panties, pops, etc (suggestions here??)
* Custom video orders
* Skype for tokens

What else???? Leave comments here or send to my email: lacyluck@ymail.com if you prefer.

Oh also, thanks for reading, have some boobs.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe offer to sell full lingerie sets or additional items worn in prvt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea anonymous, feel free to send more. I do sell my panties, as you can see here: http://lacyluck.blogspot.com/2011/05/buy-my-panties.html

    If anyone wants to buy more than my panties, feel free to email me your offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. small token tribute for you to dominate us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are already places all over where tributes can be made;)

    ReplyDelete