Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Where oh where have I been?

Sorry for the temporary disappearance from live cam boys! For the past month I had my sis staying with me. It was great! We got to catch up and have a lot of fun. But then when it came time to get naughty, well, things were a bit too close for comfort. My apartment is a loft, so its all one big open room that is only partially divided by some half walls. There is not exactly any place to hide for some naked time! And even if I did, then what? The sounds of "OH yes yes you dirty boy!" would ring across the room much to the dismay and embarrassment of all involved! (Well maybe not you, you dirty filthy boy! You'd like that wouldn't you?)

So anywho... The visit is over and I've once again got the place to myself. *Sings 'I think we're alone now...'

Let the fun begin....er... resume! Soon I'll be back on MFC, Skype and Niteflirt on my semi-regular basis.

XOXO
-Lacy Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment