Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Light Touch, Yellow Dress JOI



This is a custom order video. Want your own custom video? Rates start at $10 per minute. Email me at lacyluck@ymail.com

The order:

I was thinking of a tease and denial video. Lead me on by making it seem like you want me to cum, just not right away. I'd like you to give me instructions, but also keep telling me I need to go slowly so that I can finish when you say so. As the session goes on, you ask me to go slower and slower and use only the most delicate touch. Finally at the end, you reveal that it's just too exciting to let me finish and that you want me to keep waiting for you. (in a nice way though, sensually dominating rather than laughing at me or being cruel)

VIDEO INFO

Price: $12.99
Filesize: 111.0 MB
Length: 11:00
Nudity? Yes

Get this video at your favorite site out of those below:
Clips4Sale
Clipvia
Kinkbomb
ExtraLunchMoney
Niteflirt


Find more JOI Videos or Tease and Denial videos in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment