Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Shiny Black Dress JO Encouragement

You horny masturbators really love my jack off encouragement videos don't you?  This one is newly in my top 5 clips on Clips4Sale.  Cum see what all the fuss is about...

Shiny Black Dress JO Encouragement


This sexy, shiny dress fits like a glove.  It holds my ample breasts up for display perfectly.  You know you have to watch me in this little dress and sexy high heels.  You won't be able to resist when I use my cleavage to get anything I want from you!

Don't forget to keep me happy by sending me presents!!!

Media Format M4V
File size 95 MB Media Playtime 9:04
Price: $10.99 

Get this download at any of the following clip sites:



Search this site for more:  JOI, Masturbation Instructions, Findom, Femdom





2 comments:

  1. looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so hot in the black dress Lacy Luck!! I'm one of your horny masturbators!! X

    ReplyDelete