Monday, May 12, 2014

Personal Blog Update

Hi everyone!  This is an update post, no naked pictures up in here.

This month I have been working on finishing the last of the clips I filmed while I was still pregnant.  I so far have not made new clips after the baby.  I've been so busy with a newborn, I'm SLEEP DEPRIVED and just thoroughly exhausted.  I've got some customs to shoot and I will be getting to those as soon as possible.  Allow me a little extra time to finish them, as I am still adjusting to my new life as a milf.

If you have emailed me about a custom order, its going to take a little extra time for me to respond.  My emails are backed up and I have less time to get through them these days.

As for private cam shows, those are on hold for now.  They are simply not feasible when I have an infant to attend to.

XOXO
-Lacy Luck


TL;DR  Just because I'm a mom now doesn't mean I'm disappearing;)  No retiring anytime soon!  New clips will be rolling out in no time, for now just bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment