Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I leave for Cancun in the morning!


I leave for Cancun in the morning. I still have a handful of custom orders to complete. I will be working today and through to the night on orders, packing, setting the casa up for the pet sitter while I am gone, etc etc. Long story short I have a ton of things to do, and I am the worst when it comes to Hofstadter's Law. (Basically the law states that everything takes longer than you expect it to, even when you account for Hofstadter's Law. Story of my life!!) Any custom orders that I can't complete and mail tonight, I will resume work on when I return. I do want to shoot a few vids on location, so if your vid requires a bikini I may shoot it in Mexico or when I come back with a tan. I've been hesitant to shoot bikini vids with my winter whiteness! Haha, sorry even I can be a vain girl at times.

An FYI, I will not be taking my laptop on the trip, so I won't be able to reply to email. Please don't fill up my inbox with the same questions everyday. I won't respond, I'm on vacation, yo! I will be back March 4, so look forward to a response at that time.

Since I don't have time to blog new releases, keep an eye on whats new here:

2 comments: