Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sexy High Heel Modeling Video

Sexy High Heel Modeling
I am such a girly girl, with so many sexy high shoes to try on. Watch my gorgeous feet model one hot pair of high heels after another. I'm wearing fire-engine red nail polish while I model barefoot, then red strappy platforms, leopard pumps, wedges, strappy heels that tie at the ankle, silver toe-baring heels, and finally shiny gold platform heels.
8min $8.99
Get it on Kinkbomb or on Clips4Sale.

Some of my other foot fetish blogs you may like:
Red Nail Polish - Foot Fetish Video
Foot & High Heel Modeling Video
Pink Toes Foot Fetish Video
Lacy Luck Foot Fetish Video


Want to check out more of my videos? Follow these links to browse my Kimkbomb.com Studio or my Clips4Sale Store.

XOXO
- Lacy Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment