Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lots of new videos this week, find them here!

To download my videos, make your selections at any of these sites:

Lacy Luck's Kinkbomb Studio

MyGirlFund
Clipvia
Clips4Sale
Kinkbomb
Niteflirt
ExtraLunchMoney.com<--Use this link to sign up, then find my videos here: My profile




You can also get items directly through me. Email me at lacyluck@ymail.com for a direct download. Prefer a custom order video, suited exactly to your tastes? Click here for info on custom orders.

OR Buy videos with your tokens on MyFreeCams. Choose the video you want, note that every 100 tokens = $5. Calculate the video price in tokens and send the amount to my MFC profile here. In return I will send you a link for your video download.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had fun shooting the vampire video. It's an awesome clip!!! I loved it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it Quim! I will have more, its actually pretty popular on clips4sale!!

    ReplyDelete