Monday, May 23, 2011

Skype Shows with Lacy Luck

Lacy Luck's Rules of Skype

1. Please do not ask for my Skype for any other reason than to buy shows. My Skype is not for hitting on me, getting to know me, or for chatting endlessly for free.

2. If you see me online, do not hit me up to chat on Skype unless you intend to buy a show. I'd love to chat and get to know everyone, but alas, I do not have all the time in the world. If you waste my time chatting and do not buy shows I will have to block you.
Its fine to have a little chat and agree to terms, of course.

3. Have your form of payment ready to send. I do not take Paypal. See acceptable forms of payment below. Once we agree to terms, I'm excited, lets go! Payment must be made and confirmed before your show will start. Do not leave me waiting while you find your cc or figure out how to use the internet.

^^If you agree to these terms, message me at lacyluck@ymail.com and I will give my Skype info, or get my skype contact right now for $5 ^^


This is how you can pay for your Skype show:

These are the payment methods I accept, in order of preference:

-Pay via tribute on Clips4Sale.

-Pay via contribution on MyGirlFund.com if you are a member there. Send $$ in the form of a contribution to my profile: MyGirlFund.


-Amazon Gift Cards: Send to my email address at lacyluck@ymail.com:


-Pay by a tribute to my Niteflirt. Click the pay a tribute button on the upper left corner. Niteflirt takes a large percentage of my contributions so extra fees will apply. Be sure to inform me if this is your preferred method so that I can calculate correct payment. If you are not already a member at Niteflirt, join here:
Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

If my NiteFlirt phone lines are on, go ahead and call:
Call Lacy Luck for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Call Button


-Pay by tokens on MFC. 1000 tokens = $50 for me. Send tokens to my profile: Send Tokens Here. As a bonus, if you send tokens while I am offline you also get access to my Offline Tipper Bonus private gallery.

--Pay by tributes on Kinkbomb. Kinkbomb takes a large percentage of my contributions so extra fees will apply. Be sure to inform me if this is your preferred method so that I can calculate correct payment.


Any questions?

Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment