Friday, September 16, 2011

Cam girl diaries.... The odd requests

Tonight a customer, who was very polite and pleasant, asked if I would make a video of myself on the toilet. Yes, he wanted pooping... with farting included. Had to turn it down....
I'm certainly not one to judge! This job has opened my eyes to the fact that men jerk off the the strangest things imaginable. Holy hell I make videos of myself blowing up balloons and they fucking SELL! There are men wanking to that! Amazing! There are men wanking to me stepping on things and mashing them with my feet! Ok! Awesome!
I freaking love being a cam girl! NEVER a dull day at the office..(I almost typed O-fece... pshhhh lol) But alas, I am too shy to make a doo-doo video. Ah, guess we all have our limits:P

Do you have a wild video idea for me? Never hurts to ask!

1 comment: