Thursday, September 8, 2011

A very naughty 2 in 1 video: Shiny Bikini Baby Oil Cum Show

Shiny Bikini Baby Oil Cum Show
I'm making a sexy video with my handheld camera. Watch in full, close-up detail as I take off my tiny bikini, tease my nipples with ice, oil up my tits and ass, then finally cum with my toy. For voyeur view from webcam, get the spy show version as well.
Media Playtime 11:39 $19.99
Where to buy it, choose one:
Lacy Luck Kinkbomb Studio, Clips4Sale, MyGirlFund, MyFreeCams (Send 400 Tokens for this order)

Get the Spy Version as well:
Shiny Bikini Oil Cum Spy Show
$12.99

Where to buy: Kinkbomb, Clips4Sale, MyGirlFund, MyFreeCams (Send 260 Tokens for this order)

Find the complete collection of my videos here.

More blog entries you might like:
Baby Blue Lingerie Striptease Video
Oil on my Big Boobs Video
Icy Nipples Video


XOXO
- Lacy Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment