Wednesday, June 26, 2013

News, updates, blah blah

     If you haven't read all about it on my twitter already, the news is I am moving this week.  Its not a huge move, thank dog.  Its a move across town, but it may as well be Siberia because I still have to pack everything I own, oversee movers, crack the whip to make sure the new place is up to standards, change my info for every utility as well as every place that sends me a check, and a million other annoying errands.  To sum up, everything is a headache this week.  I am super busy, in a rush, running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

     I am shooting as much as I can between making moving arrangements.  The part that takes even longer than shooting new clips is sitting at the computer preparing all of them for upload.  This is where I am bottlenecking at the moment.  I have a load of custom orders all filmed and stored in digital form just waiting for me to have the time to upload and distribute them for your viewing pleasure.  If you are wondering where your custom order is, that's probably where.  To name a few off hand, I have filmed scuba inflation, the watch/glove femme fatale, racist pantyhose lady, and more... forgive me its almost 3am I can't brain anymore. The point of all this aka TL;DR All of my orders are on the way.  Give me some extra time to work around moving.  

Thanks for reading, and now, boobs. 

3 comments:

  1. This all seems a little unfair...
    Are these removalists etc PAYING to have You crack the whip? They sure as sugar should be!
    Anyway, I hope You settle in to the new place nicely and spoil Yourself to celebrate when the move is over. -Pursey Filla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am due for a spoiling, thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete