Wednesday, May 18, 2011

How to get your own custom Lacy Luck video

Please refer to the newer blog on this subject here.



Want a custom video with me moaning your name over and over? Here is your chance! Email the dirty details of what you'd like to see to: lacyluck@ymail.com
Be sure to include how long you'd like the video to be, special outfit or toy preferences, etc etc. I'll get back to you ASAP with a price quote.

Once we've agreed to terms, this is how to send payment(Choose any option):


-Pay by gift cards on my Instant Wishlist. This is a list of gift cards that can be sent instantly online: Instant E-Gift Cards Send gift in the amount agreed upon. Amazon Gift cards are preferred:


-Pay by tokens on MFC. Send tokens to my profile: Send Tokens Here. As a bonus, if you send tokens while I am offline you also get access to my Offline Tipper Bonus private gallery.

-Pay via contribution on MGF if you are a member there. Send $$ to my profile: MyGirlFund.

--Pay by tributes on Kinkbomb.

-Pay by tribute on Clipvia.

-Pay by a tribute to my Niteflirt. Click the pay a tribute button on the upper left corner.

-The slow way... Pay with tangible items from my wishlist. I will make the exchange after items arrive in the mail. Just send a note of what you want with the gift. If you would like to see me in a certain outfit or with any particular props, this is a great way to send me those items at the same time. Choose items from this list: SpoilMe It is very important that we speak first and agree upon the exchange of gifts for service before you send anything, lest I keep it as a present. :)




Your custom video will be sent via a link for downloading.

Any questions?

Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment