Thursday, September 8, 2011

Foot Fetish - Nail Polish Video : Purple Nails!

Polishing My Nails Purple
You love my toes, don't you? You just can't get enough of my toes and cute scrunched up foot soles. Enjoy this view of my toes getting painted bright purple.
Media Format M4V
Media Playtime 8:44
$8.99

I have several places where you can purchase and download this video. Choose any from the list below and click to go directly to product page:
Kinkbomb
Clips4Sale
Clipvia
MyGirlFund
MyFreeCams (Send 180 Tokens for this order)

Some of my other foot fetish blogs you may like:
Pink Dress Footjob - Foot Fetish Video
Red Nail Polish - Foot Fetish Video
Foot Fetish - Crushing Video
Pink Toes Foot Fetish Video
Lacy Luck Foot Fetish Video

Find all of my videos, foot fetish, boobs, or anything else here.

XOXO
- Lacy Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment