Saturday, December 10, 2011

Custom Video Requests

Want a custom video with me moaning your name over and over? Want me to personally act out your preferred fetish? Here is your chance! Email the dirty details of what you'd like to see to: lacyluck@ymail.com or message me on Yahoo if you see me online:


Be sure to include how long you'd like the video to be, what you want me to do in it, special outfit or prop preferences, etc etc. I'll get back to you ASAP with a price quote. Most custom videos will be $10 per minute, but some could be more depending on the complexity or activities involved.  If you do want not me to share the video on my clip sites, there is an extra charge.

Your custom video will be sent via an email with a link for downloading.

Payment must be made before your order goes on my to-do list.  Once you make payment, it is very important that you send me an email telling me where and how you paid.  I can't match a site tribute to an order.  Often tributes come to me without so much as a name on them.  If you leave a note on a tribute somewhere besides my email, don't assume I saw it.  Always email me to verify!!

Once we've agreed to terms, this is how to send payment(Choose any option, they are listed in order of preference):

-Pay via contribution on MyGirlFund.com if you are a member there. Send $$ in the form of a contribution to my profile: MyGirlFund.

Amazon Gift Cards: Send to my email address at lacyluck@ymail.com:

-Pay by tribute to my Clips4SaleC4S takes a large percentage of my contributions so extra fees will apply. Be sure to inform me if this is your preferred method so that I can calculate correct payment.

-Pay by a tribute to my Niteflirt. Click the pay a tribute button on the upper left corner. Niteflirt takes a large percentage of my contributions so extra fees will apply. Be sure to inform me if this is your preferred method so that I can calculate correct payment. If you are not already a member at Niteflirt, join here:
Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

--Pay by tributes on Kinkbomb. Kinkbomb takes a large percentage of my contributions so extra fees will apply. Be sure to inform me if this is your preferred method so that I can calculate correct payment.

-Pay by tokens on MFC. 1000 tokens = $50 for me. Send tokens to my profile: Send Tokens Here. As a bonus, if you send tokens while I am offline you also get access to my Offline Tipper Bonus private gallery.

All of my video downloads are for your personal use only and are never to be distributed to any file sharing sites.  


Custom order FAQ

Any other questions? Ask me at lacyluck@ymail.com

XOXO
- Lacy Luck

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Lacy Luck I love your stuff. I would like it if you would make a hypnotist video. Where you are the hypnotist where you wearing something that is revealing (I am sure anything you own will work fine). The setting could be any thing from like we are seeing you after you hypnosis show (of course the set will be the same place you always film). At first you would address the camera (us) and talk about how hypnosis isn't real, but rather just your day job. Then you pull out a pocket watch, necklace, or what ever and just want to have some fun with us. As you start to swing the pendent you will start saying the usual hypnotist stuff like "watch the pendent go back and forth... your eyes are getting heavy... your getting so relaxed" (Also, plese don't tell us to close our eyes I dislike when they say that I whant to keep watching) and after a minute, or so, of this you start rubbing your brest. Then you put down the pendent and reviel your brest and you keep rubbing them and say "the more aroused we get the deeper under your control we will became". You will also make us "become you slave and we will work to give you our money and come back every week to wacth your show and we will breing a friend to meet you."(I am hopeing people will take this to meaning to come to your site and watch your videos, I think is a nice wink to us.). Please take what ever creative license you think is good. You are really beautiful and I love your stuff. Can't wait to purchase this clip and I hope you make more Hypno clips. A great site for Ideas is hypnopics-collective.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Custom-made videos are $10 per minute. This is not a free-for-all suggestion box;P

    ReplyDelete