Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Shut Up and Take My Money


A note on my custom order videos...


My inbox for custom orders is always full.  I LOVE that, its great news!  On the other hand, since I am a one woman show, please understand that sometimes it takes a bit of time to respond to everyone.  I also can't just agree to every order at once, as much as I'd love to!! I can reasonably complete only a few orders a day so if everyone says "Shut up and take my money" I quickly get backlogged.  I have to hold off on giving price quotes or I get more orders than I can keep up with.

Have some patience. Please don't email 10x, it doesn't help.  Do allow me time to get back to you. If its been a month, then its reasonable to ask again.

Thanks for your understanding and for being awesome fans!

Custom Video FAQ

-What are your prices for custom orders?

 Most custom videos will be $10 per minute, but some could be more depending on the complexity or activities involved.

-But I only want you to do x, is there a discount? 

Nope.

-How do I pay?

I take many payment options which are listed here.

-How do I order a custom video?

Email me your idea at lacyluck@ymail.com 

-I don't want anyone to see my custom order. Can I order a video that won't be posted on your clip sites?
Yes, you can but there is an extra charge for it to be exclusive.

All of my video downloads are for your personal use only and are never to be distributed. 


Custom Ordering Suggestions

Describe your idea in a single paragraph, not a book. 

If you want to be very specific about my outfit, be prepared to send the outfit in mind to me. OR request clothing that you have seen me wear, that way its something I actually have. My closet is not endless.
Same goes for props.

Don't send me 'suggestions' or 'ideas' with no intentions of paying my rate.  This is what you sound like "How about you act out my ultimate fantasy for free? Why don't you spend your own money and time on my fantasy?  I have a retarded idea that you will do everything I fantasize about because it is my ultimate idiot dream and I really think you have all the time in the world to center your life around me and my every stupid whim for free. Derp." Idiot.
Only paying customers should ever email me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment