Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cam Shows Tonight!

I'm doing cam shows and shooting clips tonight.

If you'd like to book a show, message me on yahoo messeger, my email; lacyluck.com or my Skype if you have it. I give out my Skype after you have paid for a show.




Preferred payment options:

-Pay with your MC or Visa via www.payoneer.com Click to visit the site, on the right hand corner click 'Load Money to Card,' 'By email address' Enter: lacyluck@ymail.com

-If you are already a member you can pay here: MyGirlFund

-Amazon Gift Cards are also accepted:
Amazon e-Gift Cards: Send instantly to my email address at lacyluck@ymail.com Click below to grab a gift card:

-I accept many other forms of payment. Ask me, or a full list of payment options can be found at this link:
here.

Cam rates are $35 for 10 min, $50 for 15, $65 for 20, or $90 for 30. They do not go lower than these quoted rates so don't try to negotiate. During busy hours, I only take shows that start at the $50 price. Check my availability first on yahoo messenger.




Cam shows are performed in order of who sends payment in first. First paid, first served! Have your payment ready to go to ensure your place in line.


No comments:

Post a Comment