Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Custom Order Videos

As you may have noticed, I've been uploading new videos after a long break. I am shooting custom orders and taking new custom orders this week so now is the time to get those in. If you would like a custom video, please note that my rate is $10 per minute of video and vids should be a minimum of 5 minutes long. More info and payment details can be found here.

Feel free to email your video ideas to lacyluck@ymail.com and I will get back with prices as well as let you know which orders I am taking.

If you have sent me a request in the last couple months, check your email as I am now going through messages and getting back to them. Please have some patience as I do have many many emails to sort through!

XOXOXOX

P.S. If your custom video idea includes a costume, its a great idea to send me the outfit and/or props necessary to make your fantasy come true. Feel free to peruse my general wishlist or any of the side categories.

Dresses and High Heels
Bikinis
Slutty Lingerie
Bra & Panties
Costume(Schoolgirl, French Maid, Naughty Nurse, etc...)
Pantyhose/Thigh Highs
Workout clothes/Yoga Pants

I always have freshly painted nails and toes for every video or cam show. New polishes and exciting colors are always appreciated. Mani/Pedi Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment