Thursday, May 7, 2015

Out with the old...

I started camming in 2010 and quickly opened my clips4sale and kinkbomb studios thereafter. My first clips were very amatuer. Oh how far we have come!  I didn't know jack about cameras, lighting, video formats, bit rates, file sizes, couldn't create a gif to save my life, etc etc.  So a new project of mine is to clean up my studios of older clips that may have giant file sizes or non-ideal formats. 

This is the time to download those oldy but goody clips before they disappear. 

*Insider hint, I was much more naughty on cam back then! Dildo shows and full nude with pink was the norm.  If you want to see me at my nastiest, sluttiest, you NEED to download those old clips now before I delete them forever. 

Click here to visit my clips4sale. To get to those old naughties, click on the date button to sort the oldest clips on top. 

Enjoy these pics of how freaking hot, tan, and fit I was then:


Now that you have a raging boner, go to my clips4sale and buy all my clips!





1 comment: