Sunday, May 15, 2011

Buy my Panties

Hey panty sniffers!

This is what you'll get:


-1 worn pair of panties packed air tight to preserve freshness.

-Access code to my Panty Raid private gallery on MFC. Here you will find detailed, close up pics of me wearing your panties, and you get to peep at all my other panty pics! This gallery will continue to grow with every new panty set, and you get to see all the new pics as they get added.

-FREE Shipping in the U.S. Don't forget to send me your address! Send to my email lacyluck@ymail.com

-(Optional) For a little more, You get a custom video of me in the panties before I send them off. Video will be sent via downloadable link.

Prices:
Panties $50
Panties with pics $75
Panties with pics and video $125
Panties with pics and masturbation video $175

Here is how you can get a fresh pair of my panties...

(Choose any option, they are listed in order of preference):


Amazon Gift Cards: Send to my email address at lacyluck@ymail.com:


-Pay via contribution on MyGirlFund.com if you are a member there. Send $$ in the form of a contribution to my profile: MyGirlFund.

-Pay by a tribute to my Niteflirt. Click the pay a tribute button on the upper left corner. If you are not already a member at Niteflirt, join here:
Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com


-Pay by tokens on MFC. Send tokens to my profile: Send Tokens Here. As a bonus, if you send tokens while I am offline you also get access to my Offline Tipper Bonus private gallery.

--Pay by tributes on Kinkbomb.


Any questions? Ask me at lacyluck@ymail.com

XOXO
- Lacy Luck



Don't forget to send your shipping address with payment!

Related Links:
Find my Panty Raid photo albums on Images4Sale or MyFreeCams.

No comments:

Post a Comment