Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Need to get your Lacy Luck fix tonight? Try this video special!

Sorry Fapsters! No time to go live on cam tonight. If you really want to get your Lacy Luck fix though, here is your chance! Up on the menu at a special price today is my FEBNUDE video. I'm offering it super cheap right now because it was filmed on my webcam. Everyone who buys my videos knows my new stuff is high def:) Ah, but alas, this one is from this winter when I was sweet, pale, and without a better camera! This video will be sent via link to a direct download.

What exactly happens in this video?
Well I strip to full nude, show lots of close-ups of my bare boobs, and I get hot and heavy with a toy. The show is just over 8 minutes long.

How to get your Lacy Luck Video special:

-Pay by tokens on MFC. Send 250 tokens to my profile: Send Tokens Here. As a bonus, if you send tokens while I am offline you also get access to my Offline Tipper Bonus private gallery.

-Pay via contribution on MGF if you are a member there. Send $15.00 to my profile: MyGirlFund.

-Pay by gift cards on my wishlist. This is a list of instant e-gift certs: PaybyInstanteGift that can be sent instantly online. Send gift in the amount of $15.

-The slow way... Pay with tangible items from my wishlist. I will make the exchange after items arrive in the mail. Just send a note of what you want with the gift. Choose items from this list: SpoilMe

Thanks for reading, now enjoy some boobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment