Thursday, June 28, 2012

Had an injury, but I'm back now...

Clumsy me, the ONE time I go out in flats I managed to sprain my ankle. That was hardly the worst of my problems. The next morning, I took a pill for the ankle pain and had an allergic reaction. So from there I had to go to urgent care, get a steroid shot and here I am! Sorry boys, I've been out for a few more days and now my inbox is overflowing like crazy!!
I'm getting back to emails, or as many as I can starting today(Thursday). Shooting on custom vids resumes once I'm ok after my allergic reaction. Trust me, you don't want to see my swollen face in any videos or live cam right now! I probably won't be shooting anything in heels for a few days either.

Get well pretty things are very much appreciated!

For now, the plan of action is the email inbox, so everyone writing me at least knows where I've been. Those of you with videos out, yes they are ALL still coming just as soon as I can get them done!

XOXO

-Lacy Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment