Sunday, September 2, 2012

How to use Payoneer to pay me

If you haven't heard already, Paypal is very much against the adult industry and therefore is a horrible pay method for adult cam shows and videos. Payoneer is a much more reliable payment method. It is super easy to use, I get 100% of the proceeds, and you don't have to sign up for an account or anything.

-All you have to do to send payment is go to www.payoneer.com

-Look at the tabs on the right. The third one down is "Load Money to Card." Click there.

-The default setting you now see is to send payment via email. Enter my email lacyluck@ymail.com
The site will recognize my address once you type it in. Now enter the amount and send! There is a small fee of a couple bucks to use the service, but its much better than the 40% fee that the big box cam sites take out of my cut!

If you prefer some other method, or already have money loaded on one of the cam site accounts, I do take that too! Click here to see the full list of pay options I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment