Monday, September 3, 2012

FAQ

Q: What size bra do you wear?
A: 36dd


Q: Do you have a wishlist?
A: Yes, of course! Click here.


Q: What do you/don't you do in cam shows?
A: I do many different types of shows. I do a lot of fetish work, so if you have something kinky in mind don't be afraid to ask me about it! On the whole, my shows can be fully clothed, costumed, or fully nude. Toys are optional.
Most shows consist of a striptease out of a hot outfit, getting down to full nude and ending with some toy action. I also do SPH, tease and denial, FinDomme, CEI, dirty talk, cuckold and LOTS more. Ask me!

What I don't do: Anal, fisting, water sports: squirt, pee, or scat.


Q: What is your Skype?
A: I do not post my Skype publicly. My skype is for shows only, so I keep that info private until we have set up a show. Once we have done a show together and you have my info, any time you see me online on Skype you are welcome to message me for a show. The main thread where I discuss my rules of Skype is here. If you don't have my skype yet, but want to set up a show, message me on yahoo or via email at lacyluck@ymail.com



Q: Do you do SPH, Cuckold, Lipgloss, Lipstick Fetish, Masturbation Instructions, Giantess, Tease and Denial, Bikini Fetish, Pantyhose Fetish, Costumes, JOI, Financial Domination, FemDom, FinDom... etc?
A: The answer to all of the above is yes. Did I miss your fetish? Ask me. If you are getting a cam show and have one of the above fetishes, let me know. I am not a mind reader.

Q: How do I use Payoneer to pay you?
A: I've made a handy tutorial on this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment