Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Giantess Fetish

The giantess fetish is quickly becoming one of my favorites. By now I've got several videos of that theme out, and many more to come!

This is my latest Giantess Vid:

Giantess Lacy Luck Tastes Tiny Man:
I get home and try to relax when I suddenly realize that some man has shrunk himself in order to get in my house and spy on me. Of course I will have to punish this pervert for invading my privacy! So you want to see my boobs little man? Well how will you like it when I mush you between my giant tits? And my ass? Check out the view as I sit on you! Finally I decide to eat my prey, but once I realize how tasty he is, I place him in my cleavage for licking and tasting later. Get this clip for $7.99: Clips4Sale, Clipvia, Kinkbomb


Use the search button on any of my video sites to find the full list of Giantess Videos I have out. I also love to take custom orders for this fetish, so feel free to email me with your ideas. My email is lacyluck@ymail.com and the rate for custom videos starts at $10 per minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment