Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lipstick Fetish

There is pretty much a fetish for everything, isn't there? Rule #34.

This one I love because it is simple and easy enough. Lipstick application, something I do dozens of times every week. How fun to turn such a tiny matter of primping into a sexual experience...

My latest video of many in this fetish:

Lipstick and Gloss Kiss Marks
Synopsis: I start off with bare lips, then add layers of color to my full, pouty lips. First pink lipstick, then red lipstick, then red gloss over and over. My lipstick kisses are irresistible, even if they leave red marks all over my body and yours!
5min $6.99. Get it here Clips4Sale, Clipvia, Kinkbomb.

Several more lipstick fetish videos can be found in my video studios. Bookmark my sites for more, I usually add at least one more per month of this fetish.

Another video someone with this fetish may enjoy:
Red Lipstick and Gloss Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment