Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Vampire Fetish

This clip idea was by request, and a month later it still a top seller so I think there will be many more vampire videos to come.

This video, is more about the transformation into a vampire than acting out and taking victims as an actual vampire. Check it out:

Vampire Transformation
Photobucket
Synopsis: The saleswoman at the magic store told me that just one drop of the red liquid in this necklace would give me ultimate power over all men. Who could resist? I decide to take a drop while doing a cam performance. Suddenly I'm not feeling so well but the show must go on!
5:21 min, $6.99. Get it here: Clips4Sale, Kinkbomb, Clipvia.



Do you have a fantasy video idea? For $10 per minute I can make your fantasy video a reality. More details about my custom videos can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment