Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pregnancy Fetish

This month I made my first pregnancy themed video. It was a custom request and the pregnancy was simulated with a pillow. ((I am not actually pregnant.)) This vid also explores other fun fetishes like stuffing, feeder, and armpits.

This video is still a top seller in my Clips4Sale store. I welcome any custom requests for a preggo fetish video. My email is lacyluck@ymail.com and the rate for custom videos starts at $10 per minute.

My first and so far only Pregnant Fetish video:

Big Pregnant Belly
The order:
You arrive to your room after a big dinner, wearing a sexy tight dress without sleeves. Your belly looks a little bloated because of the dinner. You say to the camera as if you were talking to me:
"Oh my God! I have never eaten so much, I feel so bloated! I think my belly excites you. Does my bloated belly excite you? I have a surprise for you, I going to make my belly look even bigger!"
You go to your bed, take a pillow and stuff it under your dress to look 9 months preggo. You model your new figure to try to seduce me. After a few minutes, you say;
"I have another surprise for you, I'm going to make my belly bigger (then you add another pillow) Now I look 9 months with twins!"
You take your hair with both hands to show your clean armpits. You say you are helping me to masturbate, and show the big belly, tits and armpits.
Get it for $10.99. Clips4Sale, Clipvia, Kinkbomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment