Sunday, February 26, 2012

Red Lipstick and Gloss Kisses - Lipstick Fetish Video


Watch me try a few luscious lipgloss shades on my perfect lips. After that, I top it off with some red lipstick, take off my top and leave some pretty lipstick kisses over my perfect breasts.

Lacy Luck, LacyLuck, busty, big boobs, lips, lipgloss, gloss, lipstick, kisses, topless, lip stain, lipstick marks, fetish

Category Lipstick Media Format M4V
File size 68 MB Bit Rate 1388 Kbs
Media Playtime 6:28

Price: $6.99


Get it at any of my clip stores:
Clips4sale, Kinkbomb, Clipvia, MyGirlFund, or MyFreeCams for 140 Tokens.

In addition to any of the above links, you can always purchase my videos directly thru me with any of my usual accepted payment forms. Email me at lacyluck@ymail.com to buy directly.

XOXO
-Lacy Luck

Click here to see all the sites where my videos are hosted

No comments:

Post a Comment