Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Videos and Updated Payment info

Hot Pink Bikini Brat $11


My hot body in a tiny bikini turns your brain to mush! But that won't stop you from wanting me, even when I tell you that all I really want is your money! (Financial Domination/Brat Girls) ~9min


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J-off to This $13


A teasing masturbation instruction video. ~12 min


Use Payoneer to get ANY of my videos directly through me(That way I get 100% of the $$), or click here to find them in my clip stores.

At this time I prefer to receive all payments for cam shows, tributes and custom videos via payoneer(the other options are still ok as well). To pay with your MC or Visa at www.payoneer.com. Click to visit the site, on the right hand corner click 'Load Money to Card,' 'By email address' Enter: lacyluck@ymail.com You do not need to sign up for an account or anything when using this pay method.

XOXO

-Lacy Luck

2 comments:

  1. Oh gee Lacy Luck! U. R hot! Woohoo! So sexy! I. Love ur jack off encouragement. U really tease with no mercy. I am wanking off about you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You type decently considering the one handedness.

    ReplyDelete