Friday, May 25, 2012

Update on Custom Orders

You may have noticed that I have been posting a lot more videos lately. I'm on a roll. I've got 3 cameras, and 3 tripods to shoot with now. When one memory card fills up, or a battery runs out, I can quickly switch to the next cam and so on and so on.

So where is MY video, you ask?

Previously, I would shoot all orders in exactly the order of payments made. This was out of principle of fairness. Lately I have discovered that its actually a lot more time effective to shoot in order of convenience. So, for example, if one video wants business attire, I shoot that one and all the others who want the same outfit that day. Or, in respect to the fine-tuned details, if I have red nails today, I shoot the videos that requested red nails. That means, on the flip side, that if a video wants black nails or a bikini, that vid may have to wait another day, and so on.

So there really is no good predictor of what order videos will be shot in, but I do promise that they will ALL be made, no matter how long it may take me. And for the record, turn around time has drastically improved as of late. I do still have quite the looooong to-do list, as always, but I am much better organized now. On that note, if it has been a while since you placed your order, feel free to email me(lacyluck@ymail.com) and check your status. My inbox is constantly loaded, cleared, refilled. I try not to delete any pending orders but mistakes can be made, and sometimes I get so many messages that pending orders get buried 6 pages deep. Don't hesitate to nudge me(once, not 5 times in a row, please).

XOXO
-Lacy Luck

Check out my latest video uploads here.

Find more info about custom order videos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment