Friday, May 4, 2012

Schedule for the weekend of May 4

Several of you got some long awaited videos this week. There are more on the way, some just need to be uploaded, others I am still working on.

I am doing cam shows anytime you see me online on Skype or yahoo messenger. You can also email me about cam shows at lacyluck@ymail.com



I have a new set of preferred payments this weekend. I have sooooo many gift cards at this time, for now, cash contributions are preferred. I will, of course still take gift cards, but this is a great time to try some new pay options.

These are the pay methods in order of preference for this weekend:

-Pay via contribution on MyGirlFund.com. Send $$ in the form of a contribution to my profile: MyGirlFund. I like this site best because I get a higher percentage and have instant access to the cash!


-Pay via ExtraLunchMoney. Use this link to sign up for an account, then go to my profile here to send payment. I even have it set up so you can pay directly for shows in blocks of time. Click to prepay for 10 minute, 15 minute, 20 minute or 30 minute blocks of time. Or to purchase custom videos by video lengths of 5 minutes($50), 10 minutes($100) or 15 minutes($150).

-Pay by tokens on MFC. 1000 tokens = $50 for me. Send tokens to my profile: Send Tokens Here. As a bonus, if you send tokens while I am offline you also get access to my Offline Tipper Bonus private gallery.

-Pay by tribute on Clipvia.

-Pay by a tribute to my Niteflirt. Click the pay a tribute button on the upper left corner. Niteflirt takes a large percentage of my contributions so extra fees will apply. Be sure to inform me if this is your preferred method so that I can calculate correct payment. If you are not already a member at Niteflirt, join here:
Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com


-Pay by tributes on Kinkbomb. Kinkbomb takes a large percentage of my contributions so extra fees will apply. Be sure to inform me if this is your preferred method so that I can calculate correct payment.


And if none of the above works for you, then I will take that gift card:
-Amazon Gift Cards: Send to my email address at lacyluck@ymail.com:




XOXO
- Lacy Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment