Friday, May 24, 2013

Boner at the Gym -- Muscle Humiliation Video


In this video I tease you for being weak. All the while I am flexing and bragging about how I could kick your ass. I can challenge you and embarrass you for being beat by a girl. So what if I cheat a bit by flashing my boobs?  Can you handle the humiliation or will you end up with an embarrassing boner at the gym?


CategoryHumiliationMedia FormatM4V
File size114 MBMedia Playtime10:54

Get this download at any of the following clip sites:
Clips4Sale
Clipvia
Kinkbomb
Niteflirt



Get more muscle humiliation, you weakling!

Related downloads:  Muscle Humiliation, Fapping Isn't Exercise



Lacy Luck, LacyLuck, tease, teasing, taunting, humiliation, flexing, biceps, muscles, strength, arm wrestling, amazons, femdom, POV, female domination, female supremacy, overpowered, overpowering, woman in charge, muscle fetish, muscle humiliation




Keep me buff by sending items from my Workout Wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment