Thursday, May 23, 2013

Slutty Lipstick Mess

My newest video in the lipstick fetish category:

Slutty Lipstick Mess


Today I am wearing a stunning silver dress with major cleavage on display.  All that is left to do is decide what lip color to wear.  Pink? Red? Lipgloss? Watch as I try on every combination of colors and glosses.  In the end we know my lipstick smudges will end up all over the place don't we? I show you how messy I will get by sucking on my fingers and letting the red lipstick smear all around my eager mouth. Of course I can't stain this lovely dress, so I take it off and continue topless.





CategoryLipstickMedia FormatM4V
File size95 MBMedia Playtime9:04

Get this clip at any of the following sites:

Kinkbomb
Clipvia
Clips4sale
Niteflirt



More lipstick fetish blogs you may enjoy:
Big Red Lips
Lipstick and Gloss Kiss Marks
Red Lipstick and Gloss Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment