Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Busty Bubble Gum Bubbles 2

Since Bubblegum Fetish is a top search word for bringing fans into my site this week, I thought I'd make sure every one was aware that I made a part 2 to the original Busty Bubble Gum Bubbles.

The details:

Busty Bubble Gum Bubbles 2
Busty Bubble Gum Bubbles

I gaze into the camera as I blow bubble after bubble, each one bigger than the last.  Lots of flirty fun as I giggle when giant bubbles either explode on my face or I suck them back in and go for more.  Of course its even sexier to watch the bubble madness when my shirt is so low cut and my cleavage is as round and smooth as my bubbles.  You'll love the ending where I blow my final bubbles topless.



Lacy Luck, Bubblegum, Bubble Gum, Bubble fetish, topless, busty, big boobs, cleavage, bubbles, bursting, bubble blowing, popping, gum fetish, face, close-ups



Be sure to get the original Busty Bubble Gum Bubbles!  Or else you will never be able to catch up on this complicated plot line!!

Category Bubblegum
Media Format M4V
File size 143 MB
Media Playtime 13:39

Price: $10.99

Grab this download at any of the following clip sites.  Or all of them, if you just like giving me money.
Clips4Sale
Clipvia
Kinkbomb
ExtraLunchMoney


Bonus pic of my bubbly goodness:



Gift me more gum so these videos keep on coming:

Wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment