Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'm doing Cam Shows today

Contact me to set up your show via Skype (if you have it) or use the buttons below for yahoo and Niteflirt.





Call Lacy Luck for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Call Button
*I typically keep my Niteflirt line to Away - Not taking calls, but this is so I can shoot clips uninterrupted. Message me on Skype and I will open up my line. 
I can also cam and accept payments via MyGirlFund.

Preferred method of payment if not using Niteflirt or MGF:

-Pay with your MC or Visa via www.payoneer.com Click to visit the site, on the right hand corner click 'Load Money to Card,' 'By email address' Enter: lacyluck@ymail.com
Cam rates for paying me directly with payoneer are $35 for 10 min, $50 for 15, $65 for 20, or $90 for 30. Payment is made upfront, before your show will begin.  The per minute rate on Niteflirt is $3.99. Prices do not go lower than these quoted rates so don't try to negotiate. During busy hours, I only take shows that start at the $50 price.

There are more payment options, ask me!

If you are not already a member at Niteflirt, join here:
Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment