Saturday, June 1, 2013

June 1, 2013 Diary Entry

Wake up Wake up Wake up, Its tha 1st of the month... I've got lots to do today and all this month.  I've decided to start a new thing and set some goals and check points to keep me on track. Lots of changes are happening this month.  For one, I'll be moving out of my downtown loft at the end of June so that means moving hassles and apartment hunting.  Not fun!  I'd much rather have my toes in the sand somewhere.


A goal this month is to beat my record of the most new clips put out.  This is a nice break from the past few months where I didn't make many clips at all.  Goal for month of June, shoot 
ALL THE CLIPS!!

That includes 20 or so customs that are already ordered so I have my work cut out for me!

Today is pretty busy with errand running and about a million things I need to get in order around the house.  I will be passively online at MyGirlFund throughout the day if I am at home.  


2 comments: