Monday, June 10, 2013

You are a Sissy

Sissy Slave of Lacy Luck
The story:

Lacy comes home to find you going through her lingerie and trying on panties. She starts taking pictures to use for blackmail if you don't do as she says. Lacy forces you to wear her dress so she can take more pictures. You are forced to be Lacy's sissy slave, wearing women's clothing and lipstain or she will release the pictures.

Check that your panties don't get in a wad as you download this clip from one of my following sites:

~

Mesmerized into Sissyhood
The order: A sissy video where you turn me into your sissy girl forever. Once you put me under you tell me there is no reversal of ever being a man again. I will be a sissy girl for the rest of my life and you will call me Josephina.

Soon-to-be sissy girls, pick your destiny while you still can:


No comments:

Post a Comment